Welcome to CONFIMAX.com (the "Site"). At the Site, we allow our registered members ("Members") to use our services in accordance with the terms of our Member Agreement.
All contents of this Site are Copyright © 20001, CONFIMAX, Inc. All rights reserved.
Scope of Use.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, this Site is for your personal, noncommercial use. If you download any material, you must keep all copyright and other notices intact. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, or other content, software, products or services obtained from this Site. In addition, the information contained herein may not be taken out of context or presented in an unfair, misleading or discriminatory manner.
You are Solely Responsible for Conduct.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your actions and the content of your transmissions through or posting on the Site.
No Illegal or Deceptive Acts. Members and Visitors agree:
- to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Site;
- not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- to comply with all laws regarding the transmission of technical data (including without limitation encryption) exported from the United States through the Site;
- not to use the Site for illegal purposes;
- to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the Site; and
- not to use the Site to collect or harvest personal information, including, without limitation, financial information, about other Members or the Site.
Libelous or Scandalous Materials. Members and Visitors agree:
- not to post, promote or transmit through the Site any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
- not to transmit or post any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- not to interfere with another Member's use and enjoyment of the Site or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar Sites, or engage in surveys, contests, chain letters or post or transmit "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail; and
- that CONFIMAX neither endorses the content of any Member communications, postings or data nor assumes any responsibility for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in such materials, or any crime facilitated by use of this Web site.
System Integrity. Members and Visitors agree:
- not to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Site;
- not to use any device, software or routine or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the CONFIMAX site or any transactions being offered at this Web site;
- not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on CONFIMAX's infrastructure; and
- not to disclose Member's Password to third parties or use Member's Password for any unauthorized purpose.
Compliance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
In the event that Member posts or makes accessible communications or other materials that infringe the copyrights of a third party, CONFIMAX may terminate Member's access to the Site in accordance with CONFIMAX.com's copyright infringement policy pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. CONFIMAX.com maintains a special e-mail address for notifications of claimed infringement concerning materials. All correspondence should be addressed to CONFIMAX.com's "Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement" at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visitors may contact CONFIMAX.com with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material and CONFIMAX.com will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by CONFIMAX.com to violate any applicable law, CONFIMAX.com will remove or disable access to any such material and CONFIMAX.com will notify the posting Member that the material has been blocked or removed in accordance with its copyright infringement policy.
The information and content found on this Site is provided to Members and Visitors "AS IS" and you agree to use it at your own risk. CONFIMAX makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including but not limited to content, quality, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, usefulness, use or results to be obtained from this information, or the information or server will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Disclaimer of Warranty.
CONFIMAX DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow certain warranty exclusions, so to such extent, the above disclaimer may not be applicable to certain Members and Visitors.
Disclaimer of Liability.
CONFIMAX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY CLAIM, DEMAND OR ACTION, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF THE CLAIM, DEMAND OR ACTION ALLEGING ANY LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR POSESSION OF THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS SITE; OR FROM ANY LOSSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE, CONTRACTS OR SAVINGS, OR ANY OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE. Some states do not allow certain liability exclusions or damage limitations, so to such extent, the above disclaimer may not be applicable to certain Members and Visitors.